Measurement and Evaluation Center
The mission of Measurement & Evaluation Center (MEC) is to improve the quality of education and programs on campus through comprehensive evaluation services to the UH community and local public and private organizations.
- Research support, and consultation for data collection, focus group facilitation, survey design and administration, interviews, and the design and administration of web surveys.
- Faculty focused support through course evaluation, exam scoring, and consultation for test development and validation.
- Consulation and support for outcome assessment, and program evaluation of goals and objectives.
MEC performs a large volume of scanning for various constituencies on and off campus. This includes scanning for academic, research, and administrative purposes, as well as for other university/community support, averaging 41,000 documents per month.
- Student Satisfaction and Needs Assessment
- Staff Needs Assessment
- Graduating Student Surveys: Bachelor's and Graduate/Professional
- Procurement and Auxiliary Services Survey
- Major Texas bank Leadership and Team Feedbak Questionnaire
- University of Texas Health Science Center Client Satisfaction Survey
- Texas Psychological Association Continuing Education Program Survey
- Fort Bend County Opinion Questionnaire